Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A friend of mine who is a VidTech for a local CBS Station in DC showed me the video clip from the Halftime Show at the Super Bowl. Yesterday, he told us that Janet Jackson wasn't wearing a half-moon pastie but a very large nipple ring. Has anyone seen the close up video on the Internet to verify this.

Now I know Miss Jackson is Nasty, but if that's true then I may have to pull out my old Rhythm Nation T-Shirt, start hanging up old Control Album Posters and get tickets for the next tour. :D

·
Registered
2,303 Posts
wow can you believe it that thing was just...I mean just wow...we just couldn't believe that WE TALKED ABOUT THIS ALLREADY. Hello and welcome to yesterday. :poke: :D

ib4tl

·
Registered
3,875 Posts
you dont watch the Superbowl? :???:

oh man.... its all in the news too! wake up Swami!! :lol:

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
What's the Super Bowl? :p
IB4TL

·
Registered
4,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Guys, I saw the Super Bowl and have seen all the news playbacks.. I thought the thing was a pastie, but it turns out that it was a very large nipple-ring.

I'm sorry if this was already discussed before, but every news source that mentions the issue states it's a pastie. You know Ole' Swami likes that sort of thing!! :lol:

·
Super Moderator
14,051 Posts
The Swami said:
Guys, I saw the Super Bowl and have seen all the news playbacks.. I thought the thing was a pastie, but it turns out that it was a very large nipple-ring.

I'm sorry if this was already discussed before, but every news source that mentions the issue states it's a pastie. You know Ole' Swami likes that sort of thing!! :lol:
You can find what your looking for here on page 6.
It should go without saying that this is not work safe and is not worth posting in this forum IMHO.

IB4TL

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
About this Discussion
13 Replies
12 Participants
pass-variant
Volkswagen Passat Forum
Passatworld is a forum dedicated to Volkswagen Passat enthusiasts to discuss mods, Quattro, Turbo Diesel, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing