Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
1,762 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Theres been a lot of request from people to see different types of stereo installs on our prescious B5.... If you got a system and its something besode's stock be proud of it and post it here... Hell post picts of your system even if its not in a B5....

·
Registered
23,183 Posts
Here's a cfew shots of the beginning of the IDMAX12 box for my B5. This is as far as I got before it went back to the paint shop. Hopefully the weather will cooperate with me when I get it back so I can at least get the trim panels made, the IVA-C801 in and maybe even get the IDQ8s in the doors.

The 2.6cf, 27Hz tuned, vented enclosure

Up close and personal with the ID bad boy, the IDMAX12 v.3

The dual 4" diameter, ~25" long ports.

Paul :thumbup:

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Paul you are doing IDQ8's in the doors, :bow: Danm I want to see this, seeing I am planing on doing PG TI 9M 's in each door . Next time I am in SAC which is every couple of weeks, I want to see your car.

Pete

·
Another Rollininstyle2004 teaser
13,138 Posts
Bmpassat said:
Paul you are doing IDQ8's in the doors, :bow: Danm I want to see this, seeing I am planing on doing PG TI 9M 's in each door . Next time I am in SAC which is every couple of weeks, I want to see your car.

Pete
Thats gonna be crazy (both of yours) :crazy: AWESOME THOUGH :bow: :bow:

·
Registered
3,525 Posts
alpine cda9815, alpine 40x4rms hi-pass, alpine 340X1rms lo-pass, infintiy 60.5 components, infinity 12.1 perfect subwoofer, 1farad capacitor. clean install, i try and get some pictures taken. :thumbup:

·
Registered
22 Posts
Okay, I'm buying a 2001.5 or 2002 Passat GLX and want to do something to the center console, like add an LCD screen or something.. any suggestions.

Oh yeah, here's the limitation, I only have $500 to spend on this.

(I'll add subs and all that jazz later, I'm just looking for something to spice it up)

·
Registered
268 Posts
Who's ride is that with the flush mounted Boston's up on the top of the page? If anyone has any info on this car, or the owner, or where I may find him or her for tips on a flush install for my trunk, please let me know. Thanks.

·
Registered
897 Posts
:bow: :bow: :bow: man i love this site now i have lots of new ideas

·
Registered
26 Posts
Some of these set ups seem real BOMBS!!!

I like Jazz music, I play Jazz music, thus I prefer a more flat spectrum form. Some of these set ups are more for loud or not disco music. THe rest will make your car jumping up and down. Defintately not for me!!!!

1 - 20 of 50 Posts
About this Discussion
49 Replies
36 Participants
quality_sound
Volkswagen Passat Forum
Passatworld is a forum dedicated to Volkswagen Passat enthusiasts to discuss mods, Quattro, Turbo Diesel, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing