Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
5,252 Posts
I got some lower field tickets at Angels stadium in mid April to watch the A's. Then I got awesome seats for Yankees vs. Angels in May....

Arte Moreno and Bill Stoneman did one hell of a job in the offseason. Hopefully nobody gets hurt again.

GO ANAHEIM!

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
How can you not love the Red Sox with this guy leading off?

106 wins this season. You heard it here first. 8)

·
Registered
5,449 Posts
I'll be attending opening day at Fenway too. I've got tix to 22 games already. 4 Yankees games, 2 Dodgers and lots of crappy teams. 6th row behind the Sox bullpen though which will be nice.

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Medrosje said:
I'll be attending opening day at Fenway too. I've got tix to 22 games already. 4 Yankees games, 2 Dodgers and lots of crappy teams. 6th row behind the Sox bullpen though which will be nice.
Who's weasel did you grease to get those seats??? :shock: I'd be willing to wear an I :heart: Bush T-shirt if you'll take me with you!

My Tix are right field box at fenway. I always by the 4 game Pax but this year Henry screwed me and didn't give long-time buyers purchase preference. :mad: Last year I was right on the 1st base line!

·
Registered
3,124 Posts
My Uncle has season tickets three rows behind first base at "PACBELL PARK" perfect view of my JT SNOW :lol: muahaha this year my brother doesn't get to go..... and it's all me! woo hooo gooooo GIANTS!

·
Registered
5,449 Posts
Tyrannosaurus said:
Medrosje said:
Who's weasel did you grease to get those seats??? :shock: I'd be willing to wear an I :heart: Bush T-shirt if you'll take me with you!

My Tix are right field box at fenway. I always by the 4 game Pax but this year Henry screwed me and didn't give long-time buyers purchase preference. :mad: Last year I was right on the 1st base line!
Tyrannosaurus, I always read the Boston Globe sports section and saw the ad they ran one day about the 10-game packages. I called up and waited (im)patiently for the call. A couple months later I got a call from Tyler with the Red Sox that I was one of the first batches of callers to get a pick at these packages. I'd guess I would have had the pick of the litter for most seats but it came down to what i was gonna pay. Since I find myself supporting many of my friends' baseball game habits (since they don't have the means and i sometimes have nice streaks) I went with bleacher tix (plus, the bleachers rock). That being said...I might have some weekday sox tix available. If you're interested I'll keep you in mind.

·
Registered
2,441 Posts
Sullie said:
GABP - Great American Ball Park - Go Reds
Cheney is throwing out the first pitch. All this time, was the undisclosed location GABP? Safe place I guess, no national attention for a minor league ball club. God bless Marge Schott, she actually spent money on the team. R.I.P.

·
Registered
5,449 Posts
you mean world series? october sometime...

·
Registered
5,449 Posts
that is simply an incredible looking park and a killer placement. two :thumbup: to the designer of that park.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
About this Discussion
27 Replies
16 Participants
portiapia
Volkswagen Passat Forum
Passatworld is a forum dedicated to Volkswagen Passat enthusiasts to discuss mods, Quattro, Turbo Diesel, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing