Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

221 - 240 of 268 Posts

·
Punches Dubs. True Story
9,982 Posts
I'll try hotlinking it because it's late and I'm tired (and lazy).

This isn't strictly car audio related, but it sure as hell could be applicable ...

·
Registered
158 Posts
Im seeing alot of hack jobs where they run the wires through the door jams and through pinch points. What are people thinking? This shits brutal.

·
Registered
1,769 Posts
Discussion Starter · #233 ·
Taiwan, IIRC.

Im in Tiawan right now.... but you know what.... thats pretty clean.... wait till i post some of the photos Ive taken in this ttrip.... spend several days in Indonesia.... all I can say isa WOW.... im suprised that the few cars that are on hte road dont burn down.... there are some good ones.... but there is a lot of BBBBAAAAAADDDDD ones.. flying home in a few day after 3 weeks traveling... so looking forward to american food, english menu's and forks.... after that.. ill post some up...

·
Punches Dubs. True Story
9,982 Posts
If clean = buttoned up with not so many wires poking out, then yes. If clean means at all usable and understandable, then no.

I'm VERY much looking forward to some 1st-hand pictures from your travels. Have a safe flight, Freddo.

·
What time is Matlock on?
17,312 Posts
If Batman drove a Volvo ...

Traub...you know what this makes me think of? Pull that pic of the guy in the specialized M3 that went from NY to CA in 38 hours (or something like that). HIS driving cockpit was insane.

·
What time is Matlock on?
17,312 Posts
THAT IS BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD!!!!!!!!

NVG's, radar/laser jamming, multiple GPSs, CB, etc.

Crazy.

·
My intake has Emphysema
7,708 Posts
Im in Tiawan right now.... but you know what.... thats pretty clean.... wait till i post some of the photos Ive taken in this ttrip.... spend several days in Indonesia.... all I can say isa WOW.... im suprised that the few cars that are on hte road dont burn down.... there are some good ones.... but there is a lot of BBBBAAAAAADDDDD ones.. flying home in a few day after 3 weeks traveling... so looking forward to american food, english menu's and forks.... after that.. ill post some up...
Still waiting Fred.....:whistle:

221 - 240 of 268 Posts