Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

81 - 84 of 84 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
thanks

but not sure what etka is? sorry newbie just happened to stumble upon the ownership of a passat and finding out they are interesting . my computer doesnt have any microsoft office or any type of programs i can read from so thats why i was hoping some one hag the part #... anyone ?... thanks guyz

·
Administrator
23,302 Posts
Updated the first post to include the original ETKA files and some extra general procedures and specs in my google drive folders.

·
Registered
3,303 Posts
Updated the first post to include the original ETKA files and some extra general procedures and specs in my google drive folders.
Thank you VAGguy. It is very convenient to have the ETKA information readily available on the forum.

Just to clean up the original post, why not delete the original links since xyro probably won't be hosting/updating them any longer?

·
Administrator
23,302 Posts
Thank you VAGguy. It is very convenient to have the ETKA information readily available on the forum.

Just to clean up the original post, why not delete the original links since xyro probably won't be hosting/updating them any longer?
Done.

81 - 84 of 84 Posts