Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

41 - 60 of 84 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Thanks for the PDF files. This is a great set of information we can all appreciate.
Now here is my request, Can you get this for the more expensive version of VW ie AUDI A4 2002-???
I have both vehicles.

Thanks
kraut

·
Registered
100 Posts
You just saved me time and money. Dealer said I needed a part that was $500. Called another dealer and asked them how much for the part...he said $250. Something not right here. Got the part number from him, verified it on the ETKA PDF's. Called the dealer back and asked what was the part number they were going to order for $500 was-they ordered the WRONG part. So when I would have gone in tomorrow for my appointment they would have the wrong part ordered in. The actual part I need is only $190. Lovin' it!

Thanks D.Passat00 :thumbup:
Not sure if I missed something, but where did you see pricing?

·
the deal finder!
15,574 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
Thanks for the PDF files. This is a great set of information we can all appreciate.
Now here is my request, Can you get this for the more expensive version of VW ie AUDI A4 2002-???
I have both vehicles.

Thanks
kraut
yes, i can get it for any audi/vw, but it's very time consuming and tedious as you have to do each page seperately, and some sections have nearly 100 pages. also, it does take up a good chunk of server space. send me a pm and i'll see what i can do.

·
Registered
441 Posts
I need help understanding how to read the parts numbers. When I look up the part for a window motor on a B5.5 I get 4 choices, 2 of them are for vehicles with electric folding mirrors which I don't have. The other two are as follows: part number 1C1 959 802, Name: window lift motor *order only with color code* the other option is part number f 05/02-06/05001 Name: window lift motor, no mention of "color code". What is the significance of a color code. I think when I called the parts department a while back they gave me the 1CI 959 802 number, which by the way does not show up anywhere on the actual part, at least not that I can find.

·
Registered
5 Posts
This is great information. Since I also own a 2002 Eurovan, and I know this is the Passat forum, any chance of setting this for the Van?

Thanks

·
Registered
406 Posts
I need help understanding how to read the parts numbers.
VW part numbers have all sort of part number "suffixes" that determine color or other special ordering requirements. I know that for example the keys need an ROH after their part number. Color suffixes don't appear to be consistant either. For example the "black" suffix for exterior trim is different than "black" suffix for interior trim. Enough to drive you crazy.

Since you're probably not ordering directly from a VW regional warehouse I believe just getting the main part of the part number is what is important.

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
i mean, downloading the actual dvd. its online, with all the updates.
I thought the links in this thread is linked to the PDF files of US Passat only, isn't it?

Where could we download the full version ETKA 7 program & updates files which includes global markets of VW/AUDI/SEAT/SKODA?

My updates of VW/AUDI is up to 622 & SEAT/SKODA up to 160 only

·
Registered
52 Posts
Thanks man, that is HUGE! I normally have to bring the UK dealers a box of twinkes and moutain dew to get that kinda info, That is how I got the one for My GTi

·
Registered
17 Posts
I am a noobie with a 02 2.8v6 4Motion. Are there correct links listed for my model 4motion. It seemed like a few people posted saying it was incorrect info. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

41 - 60 of 84 Posts