Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
577 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw a passat (B5) today which was completely stock (all of them are around here :( ) except for a rear spoiler. I doubt someone would have a stock b5 with no mods except a spoiler on it, but who knows.

So, did VW make OEM spoilers for B5's? I am very curious, and i cant wait to feel stupid if this is true. :p :)

·
Registered
268 Posts
Votex. See the Group Buy section. There is an ongoing group buy by Blownaway. You'll see the spoiler there. Welcome to :b5:

·
Registered
577 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
dloemt said:
Votex. See the Group Buy section. There is an ongoing group buy by Blownaway. You'll see the spoiler there. Welcome to :b5:
i was wondering whether there was a stock spoiler. Lol, thanks for the welcome, but ive been a member for a while now :D

·
Registered
19 Posts
BTW - I have the stock spoiler... however I think it cost around $500 installed!!! But as they were getting my car ready for the its first drive home from the dealer I saw a GLX in the back and i said to my salesperson, "See that spoiler and those mud flaps? Tell your service guys to put that stuff on my car, and then tell your finance manager to bury the cost so deep in my financing that I never notice." I think there may be an aftermarket with a brake light that's a pretty good look-a-like for less.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts