1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6,596 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
4,555 Posts
O.K. in the post he lists the VW Part #: 3B0 963 557M. Contact a local dealership to find out the price!

If you really wanted leather seats, have you considered contacting a shop that does auto-interiors in your area. They should be able to find inserts and covers for a B5.5 Passat that will not hinder your airbags. You could even go with AutoLeathers.com to get pricing!

·
Grinding Gears...gone fishing!
22,619 Posts
1.8Tttturbo said:
Obviously this seller is letting it go cheaper than dealer price b/c he wants to get rid of it but does anyone know how much he would've originally paid for this? If the price were reasonable I would love to get a set of these in black:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/VW-Passat-B5-5-OEM-Leather-Alacantara-Front-Seat-Covers_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ33702QQitemZ8038110092QQrdZ1
if you want inserts i know someone that can do them. he is here on staten island.
i can do some embroidery work to them if you need some :thumbup:
they want to do my car with blue inserts like an s4 but me no think so.
let me know.

·
Registered
6,596 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yea, upto now i just assumed i'd go with katzkins black leather with onyx suede inserts. but when i saw this oem part, i was thinking this may be cheaper.

i'll look up the price and keep you guys posted in case any of you guys are interested.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts