Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
5,882 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
... For sale:

2001 OEM Headlights, really good condition $120 for both O.B.O . :thumbup:****SOLD TO BDJONES72:thumbup:****

2001 OEM headlight switch $15 O.B.O, great condition (not euroswitch)

2001 OEM sunroof panel switch plate $30 O.B.O (with overhead lights, Pics available by-mail)

Rockford Fosgate Punch 4040 Amplifier, old series, once upon a time when RF still hand made them ;) . Awsome amp, $150 O.B.O (no end caps)

Sony XE-744 10 band Digital EQ, great equalizer unit. $100 O.B.O. Click this link for info http://www.energenix.com/sony-xe744.html. I have seen them at around $200 plus new, they use to run right around $395 new. Mine is used but in great condition, always babied. ****SOLD****

Shipping fees are for the buyer or any other fees that might apply. I will look at ANY offers :)

PM me or E-mail me ( [email protected] ) for any info you need :thumbup:

·
Registered
55 Posts
Interested in your OEM Headlights... but my local VW dealer told me there are two different sets of headlights for B5.5, depending on the VIN of your vehicle. Do you know anything about this?

·
Registered
5,882 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
glxBoSS said:
Interested in your OEM Headlights... but my local VW dealer told me there are two different sets of headlights for B5.5, depending on the VIN of your vehicle. Do you know anything about this?

Pm'ed you back :thumbup:

·
Registered
422 Posts
glxBoSS said:
I too am interested, but need the lights that would fit a B5. If these don't work for his application perhaps they will work on mine. PM me.

·
Registered
55 Posts
bdjones72 said:
I too am interested, but need the lights that would fit a B5. If these don't work for his application perhaps they will work on mine. PM me.
Looks like I can't use these... and they are the right fit for you.

·
Registered
5,882 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
bdjones72 said:
Still got them and they are for a :b5: . Let me know if you are interested by PM or email me at [email protected] :thumbup:

·
Registered
5,882 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
SpeedRaverVW said:
Is your sunroof switch a W8 switch? What colour? You said that that it has overhead lighting.

Greg
It is not the W8 console, i took mine out because i added the W8 console. The light i was reffering to are the reading lights, not the red LED's that comes with the W8 console.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts