Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 20 of 97 Posts

·
I got this user title because I'm old and special
8,552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Time for the ocTICK B5.5 goodbye best offer sale!!!
Let's get rule #4 out of the way, I can put prices with OBO, but really I am not trying to make money off this stuff. I am only posting on Clubb5 (PASSATWORLD) due to their help through the last 6 years. But, I will add prices to make people happy. But please GIVE ME A BETTER PRICE because I added prices to satisfy rule #4!!!

SO, we will make the thread OBO, but you will be surprised at what I will let this stuff go at.

This will not be an auction anymore, so I will not be posting bids!!!! So please PM or post in thread your best offer.
Product maybe sold at any moment if right offer is met! Pictures coming tonight 1/24/07!!!

And now for the list:

SOLD - 4 BF Goodyear G-Force T/A KDW 235/35 ZR19 91Y tires These tires logged less than 300 miles. They have slight rub spots on two of the tires from where they rubbed my plastic fender and the reason I took them off. Very hard to see. Prefer local sale. $700 + SHIPPING, OBO!!!!

- 1 Goodyear 195/65R15 tire. Less than 1000 miles on it. Looks new. Prefer local sale. There is no reserve other than price of shipping. $50 + SHIPPING, OBO!!!!

SOLD - 1 17 inch Energy Rim with scratches wrapped in Ecsta Supra 225/45zr17 tire. Tire has about 5000 miles logged on it. Still has some tread. Prefer local sale. $50 + SHIPPING, OBO!!!! (Lowered price...tread lower than I thought). (3 scratches) 1 curb and 2 small nicks. I might swap someone rims stock for my Energies. However, my Energies need tires. Or sell, 1 of my good rims.

1 nick

SOLD - 1 New FK (Formel K) Mirrors with blinkers set. These are not car specific. They come with an adapter for Passat 1998-2005. These were imported from Germany prior to FK coming to America. There is no reserve other than price of shipping. $10 + SHIPPING, OBO!!!!

SOLD - 1 Red Caliper Covers Set. Set of 4; 2 Front and 2 rear. These look brand new and only have a minor scratch in the inside of 1 caliper cover. Unable to see once mountes. There is no reserve other than price of shipping. $10 + SHIPPING, OBO!!!!

SOLD - 1 New (NIB) Kamei Lower Eyelids for B5.5. $10 + SHIPPING, OBO!!!! I apologize originally I thought I had sold my lower and had the upper remaining. I only have my lower eyelids left. SORRY!

SOLD - 1 New (NIB) FK (Formel K) Black Angel Eye Headlight set for B5.5 $250 + SHIPPING, OBO!!!!

- 1 New Kamei-like grill painted Silverstone Grey for B5.5. $150 + SHIPPING, OBO!!!!

- 1 New (NIB) DS (from Passatworld member) Chrome Mirror Cover Set. Fits B5, B5.5, MKIV. $30+ SHIPPING, OBO!!!!
New set in box

SOLD - 1 Used In.Pro Chrome Mirror Covers Set. Fits B5, B5.5, MKIV. There is no reserve other than price of shipping. $10 + SHIPPING, OBO!!!!

SOLD - 1 New Disealgeek Short Shifter for 2003 B5.5. (AM I MISSING A PIECE?) $80 + SHIPPING, OBO!!!!

- 1 Used Autotech Catback Exhaust. Fits B5 and B5.5 sedan and wagon. Best exhaust for Passat in my opinion. Has downward tip with scratch where rubbed ground. Prefer local sale. $400 + SHIPPING, OBO!!!!

scratch

SOLD - 1 Used Neuspeed Rear Sway Bar for B5 sedan . Prefer local sale. $80 + SHIPPING, OBO!!!!

SOLD - 1 Used Chas Bar (Generation 1) $10 + SHIPPING, OBO!!!!

SOLD - 1 Used Grey Sunglass Holder. There is no reserve other than price of shipping. $15 + SHIPPING, OBO!!!!
SOLD - 1 Used Euroswitch. There is no reserve other than price of shipping. $20 + SHIPPING, OBO!!!!

SOLD - 1 Used silver short FUBA style antenna. Has wear and tear. There is no reserve other than price of shipping. $10 + SHIPPING, OBO!!!!

SOLD - 1 Used black short FUBA style antenna. Has wear and tear. There is no reserve other than price of shipping. $10 + SHIPPING, OBO!!!!

- 1 Used Sach's Sporting Spring Set. Originally for B5 1.8TM, but I was told with correct perches will work on B5.5. About 10,000 miles logged on them. Prefer local sale. $200 + SHIPPING, OBO!!!!

- 1 Used Neuspeed Adjustable H&R Shocks Set. Originally for B5 1.8TM, but I was told with correct perches will work on B5.5. About 10,000 miles logged on them. Prefer local sale. $200 + SHIPPING, OBO!!!!

Wear

Larger Perch?

SOLD - 1 New 1.8T Audi Badge There is no reserve other than price of shipping. $2 + SHIPPING, OBO!!!!

- 1 New TDI Engine Cover for B5 only. However, I removed a piece and sanded it to fit B5. $50 + SHIPPING, OBO!!!!

SOLD - 1 Used Smoked Tail light set for B5.5 Variant. Swap needed. Prefer local sale. Small blemish unable to really see. $40 + SWAP

- 1 Used set of Chrome Roof Rails fo B5.5 Variant. Rails are pitted, but only visible at close inspection. $400 + SHIPPING, OBO!!!!
Pitting visible in picture....lower right hand corner. Can it be fixed, I don't know?

- 1 Used B5.5 Gauge Cluster with Brushed Aluminum add ons. $25 + SHIPPING, OBO!!!!

- 1 New right RCCR taillight for MKIV Golf. $100 + SHIPPING, OBO!!!!

- 1 Used Hatch Chrome Strip for MKIV Golf. $20 + SHIPPING, OBO!!!!

More to be added after I pull Audio/Video system.

·
Registered
11,873 Posts
I will take both clusters and the short shifter, just give me a price and some pics, also may be interested in the TDi cover.

·
RETIRED Super Stealth Moderator
27,881 Posts
uhm, Octick... this isn't eBay, and you can't hold an auction here. post the prices you'd like to get, please. if people don't like your prices, they'll suggest what they'd like to pay.

Classifieds Rules and Regulations

1. Use an acronym to start your title.

FS = For sale
WTB = Want To Buy
WTT = Want to Trade
Free = Free

2. Be descriptive in your title. Instead of saying "stuff"', say "R32 steering wheel with airbag" or "4 BBS CH 18x8.5 et32 with tires." Even more helpful would be if it's platform specific: "FS: Tinted Tails for B5 Variant"

3. Be wordy in your actual thread! List as much information as you can in your thread.

Describe what you are actually selling in DETAIL.
List all the specs.
How long have you owned/used the item?
What condition is the product in?
If it only fits specific models, please say so.
PICTURES PICTURES PICTURES!

4. List a price.

5. Does the price include shipping? If it doesn't, please make sure to let people know where it is shipping FROM so people can estimate the shipping.

6. Contact info. PM generally works, but if you are not the type that checks PMs, provide an email address.

7. Stay in touch with your own thread! Don't post a FS thread and disappear from the forums.

8. Ship your item as soon as you can once you receive payment. If there is a delay, please let your buyer know so that they aren't waiting forever.

9. Change your thread title to CLOSED/SOLD after you've completed your transaction. A mod will then close your thread.

10. Do not create multiple threads for the same item. Bump your existing thread to the top by replying to your own thread rather than creating a new one every few days.

·
Registered
11,873 Posts
Agree that bidding is a bad idea, do like everyone else, dibs and pm, for some items just take offers see what comes. Other set price so people have an idea.

1 - 20 of 97 Posts