Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
McLaren better get their shit together, or else I see someone else picking up Kimi. I'm a fan of both team and driver, but I'd rather see Kimi at a team that can support his talent.

In other news...how short's the 2006 season gonna be? Lets list what's dead, or might be dead...

British (Silverstone) - need to build homes
Italian (Monza) - too much noise
Belgian (Spa) - officially dead...lack of funds
German (Hockenheim) - lack of funds

Thanks Bernie & Max. I love you guys.

·
Registered
5,449 Posts
Oh my god, no Spa? No Eau Rouge? What a travesty.

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Disapointed to see Spa go but what can you say, the F1 management is the worst in all of racing. I don't like NASCAR but they should really hire some of their management maybe then F1 will be more competative in the larger market (not saying US is a large market but haveing a few more Americans watching couldn't be bad.)

·
Registered
9,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Formula One could be banned if an oil crisis grips the world, according to Max Mosley.

In an astonishing warning, the FIA president defended his moves to make the sport more fuel-efficient and environmentally friendly.

Mosley told the Sunday Mirror in Britain that opportunistic politicians would aim fire at Grand Prix racing in a fuel crisis.

''(They) will say, 'We must show the public we are serious about fuel economy and we must stop Formula One'.''

Max said F1 must move to the 'cutting edge' of fuel technology, in order to argue that the sport should not be banned.

Mosley continued: ''If you went on television and said, 'We must ban Formula One', you immediately get coverage. That would be very tempting for politicians.

''It's a real danger.''
Um. Wtf. Who is this loon? What is his agenda? Holy wtf. Again. Wtf.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts