Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
well i had the sway bar on for over a year now..the only thing i can think of are those swivel bolts that connect the sway bar to the lower shock...they alway kept on getting loose on me..so i had to constenetly tighten them up....i guess from the vibrations they got really loose... and started making to much movement in the sway bar to loosen up those bushing clamps.....the left side is still there ...just teh right poped off...but i justed call neuspeed and they have replacement parts.// 5$ a pop...came out to be like 18$...the guy told me after awhile the parts do wear...he said use lock tight on all the bolts to make sure there on good....oh well......we'll see hwat happens

·
Registered
314 Posts
aldolicious77 said:
suxs man,,,,,i noticed a loud rattling noise ...so i look underneath my car and i see my sway bar is missing its bushings........can i buy those seperately????
Is it the front bar? I took my Front Neuspeed bar off and the Bar and bushings are sitting in the garage. You can use them till your new bushings come in if you're interested. I see you're in Westchester.

PM me if you're interested.

Sam...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts