Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
11,873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I installed mine today. Wow, I live on a curve road, and it was fun to crank the car up and run the corners. I was surprise what a difference it really made.

·
RETIRED Super Stealth Moderator
27,883 Posts
dan, you put on the rear sway? how do you like it???

·
Registered
4,538 Posts
dan, you put on the rear sway? how do you like it???
Oh yeah it's installed. It is simply amazing. A new car entirely. I'm finally happy with the handling. You'll have to try it the next time you come to the Great White North. (sorry about the hijack).

Back on topic: Go rear sways! :thumbup:

·
Grinding Gears...gone fishing!
22,610 Posts
how is the ride?
i mean the feel of the car over bumps and the like.
and is your car lowered?

·
Registered
2,956 Posts
The Neuspeed rear sway was just about my favorite of all of the mods I did to my car, including the K04 turbo. It just makes the car so much more enjoyable to drive.

·
Registered
6,596 Posts
i like my neuspeed rear also... but one or two times i took a turn too fast, the back end whipped out so far and i had to correct it more than i'd like.

·
Registered
1,886 Posts
I found this to be a great mod too. The suspension is the first thing to change and that really helps get rid of the boat feel, but the rear sway is almost mandatory as it REALLY flattens out the corners. Puts all the rubber on the road the way it should be.

After installing mine, and I was on coils already, I found I could dial up a high speed turn another 15-20% in speed comfortably.

Thumbs up!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts