Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
4,122 Posts
But certainly not your only misinformed one...

·
Registered
4,122 Posts
OK, I can't spell worth a darn...that's what spell check is for and we don't have it on CB5 ...it does not change the point of the post.

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
The following line will be....
"Well, with all the early voting this year we can get some results very early on election day, my advice to democrats is to save their time and gas, Florida belongs to Bush this time."

·
Super Moderator
14,046 Posts
duandcc said:
OK, I can't spell worth a darn...that's what spell check is for and we don't have it on CB5 ...it does not change the point of the post.
Unless you use the Club B5 tool bar, witch I have but never seam two use. :wink:

·
Registered
331 Posts
Hey, I wasn't raggin you about spelling. I didn't even notice. I was just pointing out the huge fountain from which one could quote from. All right.?.

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
duandcc said:
But certainly not your only misinformed one...
Ha ha! In YO face!! Seems I'm not the only misinformed one...

duandcc wrote:
Yeah, and the dems never do that kind of stuff? Hell, the dem's have managed to sign up more new voters in a county than there are legal residents in that county...
However,
Republicans have pointed to what they contend is widespread evidence of fraud in voter registration. Making the rounds on the Sunday talk shows, for instance, RNC Chairman Ed Gillespie pointed out that in Franklin County, there are more registered voters than the latest census shows there are age-eligible residents.

But election officials and other experts say there is a reasonable explanation for bloated election rolls that has nothing to do with fraud: The National Voter Registration Act prohibits them from purging voters from the rolls for four years after an initial notification is sent.

"It's unfortunate that there seems to be an assumption that there's fraud behind every problem," said Kay Maxwell, president of the League of Women Voters. "There often is a simple explanation. And we're very concerned that these challenges will intimidate people and keep them from voting."

·
Rogue Assassin
2,977 Posts
atomicalex said:
Am I the only person in here who thought this thread was a joke? :poke:
Pure baiting and trolling behavior, if you ask me... :wink:

Ban his ass!!!! :D

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
JazzMat said:
atomicalex said:
Am I the only person in here who thought this thread was a joke? :poke:
Pure baiting and trolling behavior, if you ask me... :wink:

Ban his ass!!!! :D
Yeah, ban his as....wait a second... :nervous:

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
They even call the electorate polarized :eek:h:

·
Registered
1,585 Posts
What's funny is that Fox was the last one to make the original calls for Gore in 2000. They made the call for Bush as 2:40am followed less than a minute later by the rest.

they won't call anythig for days this time

·
Registered
331 Posts
I hate how this election has turned me into a conspiracy minded american. With that said, I very perplexed why the Fox polls would show Kerry in th lead when all the other ones I've heard all have Bush ahead by a couple of points. This is where the conspiracy comes- Fox slanted their poll to incite the Rep majority of their viewers (I think it like 70% Rep) to stand up and vote against Kerry. If one thought Bush was in the lead, they might be less apt to go vote. With Kerry up there, come hell or high water they're gonna vote.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts