Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
635 Posts
LoneStarPoke said:
Cohen is hotter... but the whole fact that she's canadian makes her a lil more exotic for us yanks...
heh, exotic. That's kind of funny. I mean I could see asian/east indian/etc as theres a discernable difference on how they appear but a caucasian canadian/american could easily be mistaken as one or the other. :p

But I'll agree, Sasha Cohen is hotter.

·
Registered
9,154 Posts
LoneStarPoke said:
... but the whole fact that she's canadian makes her a lil more exotic for us yanks...
Ex-Canadian, recently naturalized last year. Now representing the USA for the Olympic ... and yes, she has renewed my interest in figure skating again :p .

·
Registered
1,763 Posts
ilikemypassat said:
heh, exotic. That's kind of funny. I mean I could see asian/east indian/etc as theres a discernable difference on how they appear but a caucasian canadian/american could easily be mistaken as one or the other. :p

But I'll agree, Sasha Cohen is hotter.

ROTFLMAO... yeah, it was a joke... actually my GF has dual citizenship so i like me some canandians too...

·
Registered
1,562 Posts
Take this into account: She's actually and ice dancer and not a figure skater.

:shrug:

·
Registered
9,741 Posts
I know her boyfriend, Fedor Andreev, Canadian national champion or something. They live in Michigan, and Fedor comes out to drift events at BeaveRun. Yeah. Small world. Too bad he started slacking and drifts more than he figure skates now. :p Tanith used to autocross her EP3 Civic, but I think she has a TSX now.

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
stealthx32 said:
I know her boyfriend, Fedor Andreev, Canadian national champion or something. They live in Michigan, and Fedor comes out to drift events at BeaveRun. Yeah. Small world. Too bad he started slacking and drifts more than he figure skates now. :p Tanith used to autocross her EP3 Civic, but I think she has a TSX now.
So she is hot and se can drive, if she can drive a stick I think that makes her near perfect.

What is wrong with her voise?

·
Registered
1,562 Posts
Forgot to add: I'd take Cassie Johnson, skip of the women's curling rink.

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
So did anyone see the ice dancing competition last night -- particularly the Russians? One move toward the end of their routine was basically a gratuitous crotch shot by Tatiana Navka. Here you go (hope this link works): http://www.ice-dance.com/navka/photos/euros06/IMG_4073N&K.jpg

It was so over the top the commentators were left speachless.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts