·
Retired PassatWorld Staff
6,165 Posts
'Grain' may be most appropriate... as in white lightenin'

gig103 said:
I ... I ... But ... Do ...

sorry, speechless at the idiocy
don't forget...

waaa ... and ... er ... YUCK ... HE HAW... ??

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
More proof that people prefer looks/what other people think over actual performance...sad :thumbdow: :thumbdow: :thumbdow:

·
Registered
2,832 Posts
The higher your rpm rises, the higher pitch spool the device will deliver, muck like a real turbo!!
"muck" is pretty close to what it delivers...

THIS IS MY 3G MITSU ECL. GT-V6....I WOULD NOT PUT ANY JUNK ON MY CAR!!!!
Obviously...

Why pay 6 Gs and give up all fuel economy??
when you can pay only $220 and give up all dignity.

Works with manual or automatic transmissions.
glad you cleared that one up for me..

(Actual quotes from the pages) :D

·
Another Rollininstyle2004 teaser
13,138 Posts

Bubba Rub is selling on EBAY now :eek:
The whistles go WOOOOOOOOOOOOWHOOOOOOOOOOOOO :lol:
This is the same device used by big movie companies when they want a normally aspirated car to sound heavily turbo-charged (you really think they are going to spend all that extra time and money turbocharging every car on the set)?! When a movie is made, there are at least 10-20 replicas of the same car, this would cost a big part of their budget (apprx. $40,000-$60,000)so they use turbo whistlers for back-up cars and get the same tubo spool sound for action packed scenes
Well if the movie companies us it, then it must be a good product :crazy:

·
Registered
3,406 Posts
:oops:
Will yall ban me for having the supercharger thingy? If so then Id better pack my bags cause I ordered it the other day. :(

YEAH RIGHT! WTF?

I have an idea. Get someone to buy the supercharger look-a-like, the turbo whistle, and the fake blow-off valve, put it on any car, then punch him in the face about one million times! Sound like a plan?

And please do not think all of us TN people do this crap. He is confussed. :roll:

·
Registered
10,541 Posts
Ebay selling dumbass said:
This is the same device used by big movie companies when they want a normally aspirated car to sound heavily turbo-charged (you really think they are going to spend all that extra time and money turbocharging every car on the set)?! When a movie is made, there are at least 10-20 replicas of the same car, this would cost a big part of their budget (apprx. $40,000-$60,000)so they use turbo whistlers for back-up cars and get the same tubo spool sound for action packed scenes.
Um.. actually the movie studios don't use this to replicate the sound of a turbo in an action scene if a turbo is required... they use somehting called a SOUND STUDIO. Very few of the sounds you hear in movies are the actual sounds generated during filming. This is misleading advertising about a POS mod for POS cars. What a tool.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
About this Discussion
31 Replies
27 Participants
Flippped
Volkswagen Passat Forum
Passatworld is a forum dedicated to Volkswagen Passat enthusiasts to discuss mods, Quattro, Turbo Diesel, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing