Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well you guys ... I decided to put it back together ... unfortunately I had always been hesitant because of the fact that I can not get insurance because of very little money (the temptation to get me a ride as it should be very strong. .. is that from October 2007 do not use the bike
Unfortunately guys, my bike has suffered an engine failure at 200 km \ h and ran track ... I'm just a college student, and money is short and I have to arrange ...
adesso sto aggiustando tutto io...
cagiva mito ti amo!
:D

here I was creating the seal of the base ... given the very limited funds so I had to choose ... same yield, cheaply! is just thick paper;)

piston and cylinder coupled! only tell you that this is the first time I reassembled the engine in the true sense of the word I'd never allowed to touch the cylinder and piston!
;)

piston monofascia sky dish! 300 km of life .. I did unlock and I sanded;) has only a burn! will do as before)
this is my moto a few years ago..
;)

and I made a trip with friends .. we were moving at 1000 km from home ... in Florence!

group photo;)

tonight continuous work;)
powered

·
My intake has Emphysema
7,712 Posts
Nice work, nice bike! I lived in Florence when I was little and my parents go back to Italy almost every year. They've found some long lost relatives of my grandparents there as well.

·
My intake has Emphysema
7,712 Posts
Rarely. I've seen on in person only one time. Most for sale here are the MV Agusta bikes. F4 and the Brutale.

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
Tards over here, in the states, don't consider a sport bike anything with less than 600ccs

Nice bike. I'm more of a cruiser guy now, but I'd like to pick up a nice sport bike soon.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Unfortunately guys, I installed everything perfectly, the engine pops up but sadly ... the piston is to change ... another 70 euros for a piston plunge again (at least this summer I enjoy racing on the track and scratch sliders Knee: D

·
Registered
1,457 Posts
Never seen one, dont get the opprotunity to see or ride 2-strokes here in the states. Must be great on the track at 129kg/280lbs

I see my Ducati Monster 1100s everyday though =) too bad shes a fat girl at almost 181kg/400lbs wet.

Next on my list is the Aprilia RSV4

Something about the italian design..., whats up with the oil leaks though!

·
I'm just itching to be Banned
13,882 Posts
OP, you reminded me of someone, and it kept bothering me who. Then I realized it. You look like Sarah Palin's son in law, except with facial hair. :p :lol: jk jk

1 - 10 of 10 Posts