Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
3,124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's been a while... tee heee can you spot the "new" mods?

Floor shot for old times sake

thanks Xedo!

·
Registered
3,847 Posts
Damn! Where do I start. Chrome mirrors and door handles, HID's, Nav, boost gauge, buddha, Kamei grill, trunk spoiler.... did I miss anything? I still don't know how a college student can afford so much. I think you need to write a book on how to pay for school and still mod the crap out of your car. Looks good Baisee. Woot, woot!

·
Registered
3,124 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
thanks guys and lot haha

yes rondell 58s
I love my navi too

seattlereign: I don't have time to write a book, i'm too busy studying

·
Registered
3,124 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
IDriveB5 said:
damn im good. now which short antenna is that? it looks like the base matches perfectly.
the one in the GB forum.... xedo rawks!

·
Registered
3,124 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
navi I got from gerwayz in classifieds. I thought navi wouldn't be helpful but it's gotten me...... not lost! a bunch of times hehe

·
Registered
3,124 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
thumber: i had lots of pics...... just got lazy and didn't post

dan: ummmmm the thought has crossed my mind but it'd only benefit schmove and not me hehehe.... still thinking about it tho, isn't too hard

·
the deal finder!
15,574 Posts
baisee00 said:
thumber: i had lots of pics...... just got lazy and didn't post

dan: ummmmm the thought has crossed my mind but it'd only benefit schmove and not me hehehe.... still thinking about it tho, isn't too hard
:biglaugh: true that, but it can still come in handy in the event that you're stuck somewhere with nothing to do ;)

plus, you can put a toggle switch to disable the gala, so you can watch too - just that i can't take responsibility if you hit someone :p

1 - 20 of 27 Posts