Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,536 Posts
lookin' slick! :thumbup:
amazing that there aren't any other cars (or people) around you.:hmmm:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,428 Posts
Great composition!

BTW...what white balance setting did you use? Your xenon headlights look like regular halogen.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,124 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
jikozi said:
C, the nose looks great! and great shots too...is that the rebel xt?
thannnnnks, yup it's the good ole rebel xt. i love the thing!

as for the white balance, the camera was set on automatic because I was driving down lombard and my friend ran down the stairs to get shots of the passat. it was also overcast and on and off rain.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,182 Posts
baisee00 said:
thannnnnks, yup it's the good ole rebel xt. i love the thing!

as for the white balance, the camera was set on automatic because I was driving down lombard and my friend ran down the stairs to get shots of the passat. it was also overcast and on and off rain.
Looking good. :thumbup:

Aren't you supposed to disable the DRL? I though there something about when you put in HIDs you're supposed to disable the DRL because they only put 80% power to the lights and that's bad for the ballasts or something. Anyway, just looking out for you. Happy Holidays. :thumbup:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,124 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Tree said:
Looking good. :thumbup:

Aren't you supposed to disable the DRL? I though there something about when you put in HIDs you're supposed to disable the DRL because they only put 80% power to the lights and that's bad for the ballasts or something. Anyway, just looking out for you. Happy Holidays. :thumbup:
i disabled my DRLs when I first got the car :)

the headlights are on (the bumper lights are on) it's something with the white balance on the camera because they're a lil yellow. It's hard to think about all the details when you're driving down a crooked street and your friend is running down the stairs next to you with your 1000 dollar camera :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
171 Posts
I still can't believe that beautiful car came from..... a girl!!

Yes, I am a sexist bastard.


Oh yeah, Nice pics by the way. :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,182 Posts
baisee00 said:
i disabled my DRLs when I first got the car :)

the headlights are on (the bumper lights are on) it's something with the white balance on the camera because they're a lil yellow. It's hard to think about all the details when you're driving down a crooked street and your friend is running down the stairs next to you with your 1000 dollar camera :D
Now that I look a little closer there's a tiny little yellow dot on the corner light. It's just that when I first looked at the photos I couldn't see the lights being lit up so I wasn't sure. :rolleyes:
 
1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Top