Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2,505 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My dog (Roxie), as you've all seen pictures of her, ate 7 ounces of Dove chocolate over the weekend when we weren't home. :nervous: :cry: Luckily it wasn't enough that we had to take her to the vet for Theobromin poisoning. :thumbup:

BUT... man... oh man... the next day she was HYPER as ever! :eek: Running around in circles at a million miles per hour and chasing all her 4 stuffed toys at the same time! Holy Cows!! :crazy:

THEN...... THEN!... later the same day... it was the funniest thing that ever happened! I was sitting there watching TV with my wife and Roxie is seated between us when all of a sudden, we'd hear a loud fart (Boooeeeeeb!)... :suspicio: :eek:

My wife and I was like WTF??? :suspicio: Immediately my wife and I looked at each other already pointing the finger at one another for the gas. :poke: :suspicio: I said, I didn't do it... don't look at me. She responded, it ain't me either.. and we both look down at Roxie. :oops: Roxie looked up at us, quickly turned around to sniff her behind, and quickly trotted away. :oops: :nervous:

Needless to say, my wife and I were laughing like crazy and rolling on the floor. :lol: :weirdo:

Roxie's fine now but it was the funniest thing ever!!

·
Registered
2,121 Posts
Reminds of the Christmas when the dog ate a whole wheel of cheese. :lol:

That poor dog was plugged up for days. :nervous:

·
Registered
4,721 Posts
raven got into the hersheys kisses, but we didn't notice until she shat tinfoil.

this is a big problem with small dogs. can kill them.

·
Registered
432 Posts
jimbob said:
raven got into the hersheys kisses, but we didn't notice until she shat tinfoil.

can it kill big dogs too? cause i was thinking this may be a good way for me to get rid ours w/o my wife getting too suspicious??? :wink:

·
Registered
2,505 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
curtis13 said:
jimbob said:

can it kill big dogs too? cause i was thinking this may be a good way for me to get rid ours w/o my wife getting too suspicious??? :wink:
I did not just read that... :suspicio: :poke:

·
Registered
432 Posts
OneGuyInCA said:
curtis13 said:
jimbob said:

I did not just read that... :suspicio: :poke:
yeah, i almost left off the little winky guy ( :wink: ), but i figured if i did, someone might actually take me seriously and get all offended and stuff.

now seriously, back to this whole chocolate thing. let's say my dog weighs 85#.......

·
Registered
5,753 Posts
jimbob said:
http://www.supervet.co.uk/dog/chocolate.html

google is good. happy hunting :thumbup: :evil: :lol: :wink:
I used to date this one girl that was a real b!tch. I wonder if I should send her a big box of chocolates for Valentines? :lol:

·
Registered
2,505 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
My understanding is that the amount lethal theobromine/lbs ratio for dogs is EXACTLY the same as it is for humans... that'd be a ton of chocolate to eat for a person. Baking Chocolate has the highest concentration... or better yet... cocoa beans.... YUCK!! :puke:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
About this Discussion
24 Replies
14 Participants
gig103
Volkswagen Passat Forum
Passatworld is a forum dedicated to Volkswagen Passat enthusiasts to discuss mods, Quattro, Turbo Diesel, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing