Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

3801 - 3820 of 3856 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
I live in South Florida & have owned two VW's many years ago & sort of stumbled on what I think was a great deal on a VW certified pre-owned 2018 Passat SE Technology with 15,0000 mi., the "new" 2.0T engine and the relatively giant warranty that VW has since cut back on.

·
Registered
4 Posts
All-
This website has been here for 15 years. The B5 Passat has been around since 1997, the B5.5 since 2001, the B6 since 2006, the B7 since 2010, and the B8 was released in Europe in 2014.

For the older models (B6 and earlier), almost any possible issue you might have with your Passat has been discussed here on this website. Let me state that again - almost any possible issue you might have with your Passat has been discussed here on this website.

There has been a rash of newcomers here who aren't taking the time to look for previously documented information and expect to be spoon-fed from the veterans here on how to fix their cars. We, the veterans of this site, expect you newcomers to take the time to utilize the google search utility at the top and bottom of each and every page here. This search tool provides you, the new user, with the ability to search the entire database using google's search tools for key words and tricky phrases that are pertinent to your problem.

Please take the time to a) read and comprehend the valuable info I've written here; b) post in this thread that you have read what I've written here; and, c) use the google search tool - you'll get faster answers!

Thanks-
The moderators & Autoguide.com
making initial entry as required.

·
Registered
4 Posts
All-
This website has been here for 15 years. The B5 Passat has been around since 1997, the B5.5 since 2001, the B6 since 2006, the B7 since 2010, and the B8 was released in Europe in 2014.

For the older models (B6 and earlier), almost any possible issue you might have with your Passat has been discussed here on this website. Let me state that again - almost any possible issue you might have with your Passat has been discussed here on this website.

There has been a rash of newcomers here who aren't taking the time to look for previously documented information and expect to be spoon-fed from the veterans here on how to fix their cars. We, the veterans of this site, expect you newcomers to take the time to utilize the google search utility at the top and bottom of each and every page here. This search tool provides you, the new user, with the ability to search the entire database using google's search tools for key words and tricky phrases that are pertinent to your problem.

Please take the time to a) read and comprehend the valuable info I've written here; b) post in this thread that you have read what I've written here; and, c) use the google search tool - you'll get faster answers!

Thanks-
second reply as required and hope to find information for the canister purge system on a 2012 Passat 2.5.

·
Registered
3 Posts
All-

Thanks-
Thanks! I usually come across these forums on a strait google search, so figured I’d just join the website directly!

·
Registered
3 Posts
im a new owner of a 2002 Passat, bought it with 86k and I’ve been playing catch-up on missed maintenance over the years. I’ve become addicted to fixing and improving as much as I can with it on my own! Love what you guys have here, thanks!

·
Registered
3 Posts
  1. All-

Thanks-
    Thanks!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi new to vw looking at a vw 2003 v6 2.8L wagon glx 4motion. Won't start anyone know where I can find help on subject? Just direct to proper forum and can find. I will search on my own but any help is greatly apreciated

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

3801 - 3820 of 3856 Posts