Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

3441 - 3460 of 3677 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Lots of hoops to jump through here eh, well im a vet of TDI club a seemingly much better forum than all others for vw but its diesel specific and im trying to diagnose a b6 passat gasser as well as part out!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Seeing as this is the only place allowed to post.....having odd tcm communication. I do the comp tcm reset (manually w/out vag com)

·
Registered
17 Posts
Also looking for a vag com user/list in phx area, the one on here shows only 1 person in the us and is about 2,000 miles from me

·
Registered
17 Posts
Search engine hard to use here or what? I search tcm communication and only 3 posts come up. None of which are helpful, are the searches restricted as my posting is restricted?? Im no newb to vw's

·
Registered
17 Posts
Transmission acts fine for the first 5 miles if i just drive normal. If i give it hell however it shutters and cuts in and out.......otherwise after driving it for 5 miles moderately it starts sshifting hard.....

·
Registered
27 Posts
"noob" here by post count I guess..... been a solid lurker for the past 7 years and 2 passats!!! Need to get my post count up in order to list my beloved 5.5 wagon 5 spd here! Who knew???!!!

3441 - 3460 of 3677 Posts