1. Unless the previous owner bypassed it, a clogged heater core seems to be a problem. Several members have had success flushing it with CLR cleaner. But be careful with it, you can cause it to leak, and replacing it is not a fun taskRevealed by the seller
1. No heat from air system (suspect bad heater core or hopefully just a good flushing)
2. FOB does not work (can live without it but hoping I can find inexpensive option)
1. Inspect the control arms and tie rod ends, before spending money on an alignment. FCP Euro has a decent, cheap set.1. Alignment poor (not a worry usually have lifetime alignment on all cars so I know the cost)
2. Wiper fluid doesn't spray on drivers side
3. Only 3 car speakers work (can live without it but hoping I can find inexpensive option)
1. It may not be a major issue. Several locations where it could leak from, some difficult to address, some not. Keeping the engine bay clean helps identify leaks, and impress friends and neighbors!1. Oil leak that showed up on only my 2nd drive after buying it, literally 35 miles later. Having troubles locating the actual leak and where it is coming from but not very excited about this turnabout.