Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

2201 - 2220 of 3703 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
I could rant but most of you would probably already know of my frustration working on this car. Scenario: I just replaced the battery after 4.5 years. Everything went fine until I started the car. Mechanically, it was perfect. The radio/nav system would not turn on. After much checking and asking, I finally went to the farfugnugen dealer near me and asked where the fuse was for the radio. It's on the back of the radio. Who'd a thought it. Took the trim off, pulled the radio, replaced the fuse, reinstalled and turned on the radio. Nice lights but no sound for the radio, CD, nav system nor phone. Pulled the radio out again and checked the connections. Perfect. Still no sound. Went through the setup program and noted that the AV output was off. Thought I had found my ah ha moment. no dice. Try as I might, I could not change the off to on. BTW, it's not muted; checked that. Did all of the volume stuff and setup. No joy. In need of Help!!

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have read this and I am posting to follow the instructions.

Thank you for including the Google tool. I have spent time on Audi and Toyota sites Forums before as I had those vehicles; they did not have that tool and it was hard to find older data.

2201 - 2220 of 3703 Posts