Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
10,541 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We need nominations and/or volunteers for the position of Home Secretary and General.

Home Secretary will tend alliance applications. General must manage a map of our members and their town locations and have a feel for where our military power is.

I will help with all tasks as will J-Rad (our diplomat).

I have to comment though... After years of BH bickering, J-Rad and I are on the same leadership team... who would have thought? ;)

·
Registered
5,533 Posts
LMAO!!!

Ok...I'll take on the honor! I can probably say that I'm on Ikariam more then most of you guys on here. LOL...I refresh the Ikariam page like every 2 mins, literally day and night that i'm awake. Ikariam has become another window to check on at work and at home. :crazy:

Yes...it has become part of my life now! LOL

·
I'm Urlik's Hero
9,784 Posts
Aye, I'll take General, I'll see how it goes.

It's another thing to add to my sig when sending messages to moaning minions I'm pillaging :D

·
Registered
800 Posts
Has anyone put in for "Wench" tester? If not Im in. I dont mind making sure that all the Wenches from the towns we pillage are of only the highest standard. I know its a tough thankless job, but I will do it for PAC:lol:

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Has anyone put in for "Wench" tester? If not Im in. I dont mind making sure that all the Wenches from the towns we pillage are of only the highest standard. I know its a tough thankless job, but I will do it for PAC:lol:
I second that! (don't forget to make me your assistant, I am sure there will be too many for 1 person to test)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts