Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yesterday my dad went to the local autozone to get some double sided tape so i can put spoiler on.

However, the lady infront of him took one leaving one small package left. So we didnt end up buying it there.

So we goto Pep Boys, and there too they are also out. He said he may have some in stock today. I sure hope so.

Then we goto another Autozone in another town and then it was closed. Not cool.

Then in an act of desperation we goto Target. Low and behold, they dont have it.

Is the world in a 3m double sided tape shortage?! Just like the world is in a chicken shortage!?

Whatever i have gone crazy :weirdo: :lol: :weirdo:

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
I got mine at KMart. It is the kind used to stick house #s and stuff on outdoors. I also discovered it works great at fixing a broken key fob (holding the 2 halfs of the fob together).

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
yeah i needed the red backing stuff cuz apparently its "super strong". and i did end up finding some at the closed autozone i went to. however i went to home depot before and oculdnt find it. but it was the home depot i didnt like because its very small and not alot of people were working.

·
Registered
2,054 Posts
Double sided tape rules. You can use it for just about anything... kind of good to have around like Duct tape. I didn't notice that we needed red backing. But ill keep an eye out next time I buy some.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.