Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys, with all the wedding/engagement threads on this board, i've decided to take the plunge myself :thumbup:

Now it's planning time :nervous:

I'm looking for reception location suggestions/reviews in NJ. Preferrably northern NJ.

Thanks again.

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
The Brownstone in Paterson does a great job. I've been to three receptions there over the last 18months. Get the Chilean Sea Bass as a menu option- MMMMMMMMMM! The Carriage House in Hackensack is also very nice.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Well i have been to a tow wedding in the area.

my borther and sister in law got hitched 3 years ago at pleasnedale chateau ( ints in the livingston, moutcliar area). This is the premiere place. one of the most incredible meals I have ever had, the spead for cocktail hour was unreal, and the place is beautiful. I cant even begin to think what her parents spent on the entire day, but the place, food and staff were top notch.

crestmont country club is another place that does a great job. Best buddy from college just got hitched thier in october. Not sure if its members only, but its really nice. same area as above

something on eagle rock road...thats all I remember and my fiance remembers about the reharsal dinner. Nice place, good value, and you can see NYC skyline which is great from the floor to ceiling windows in the dinner room. worth checking out IMO. same ares too.

the manor which is nice....only seen it on a wedding story, not because i watch that show but because my brother and sister in law were thinking about it for a site of the reception. Its nice too...high caliber I think, and im not sure exactly what town its inl

hope that helps. Im in the midst of planning a get away wedding up in Bar Harbor maine, livingin Boston. Kinda a pain, but Maine in June is sooo nice. Before the black flies and crowds :D

enjoy!

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys. The brownstone is on my list. I have to call them to see about prices, etc. I've been to the manor when we held our prom there a few years ago. Pleasantdale Chateau = $$$$ :eek:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
About this Discussion
5 Replies
5 Participants
VWGUY4EVER
Volkswagen Passat Forum
Passatworld is a forum dedicated to Volkswagen Passat enthusiasts to discuss mods, Quattro, Turbo Diesel, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing