Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Banned
1,750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
well they looked at all of our licence plates, and one of us didnt have our current inspection sticker on (in the glove box)

so they just had to bug us, cause we were having a good time

·
Banned
373 Posts
Wish I could have joined you all. Guess I'll catch you at the Hooters.

Joe

·
Registered
854 Posts
JimmyDee said:
Who's car is this...?

Jimmy :)
hahahah lol :lol: 4meezy "killed two birds with one stone"... he caught the car and me!!!

but i look like a dumbass in that pic... hahah lol

Well the secret is out, this is the first time i showed my car. It should have been on display in waterfest , but it was in the shop. The car is not a pretty sight right now, but it will... promise. Concentrating on motor and trans at the moment. The rest of the body will be done "hopefully" by next year.

Nice and slow.

Any comments i would appreciate it, good or bad. :lol: :D :bow:

That cop spotted my registration stickers out dated... lucky i had them in the glove box. The damn car has been in and out of the shops since the last year :p

·
Banned
1,750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
julianfang said:
man, I wish I could've seen the car in person.

Wider wheels
no stickers
different taillights

but otherwise, it's gonna look sick at WF next year :thumbup:
if i recall, he did say the wider wheels are sitting in his garage, and he plans on putting some different tails lights in too.

it's gonna be hot indeed, are you gonna keep it green? or paint it a whole new color?

·
Registered
854 Posts
4meezy said:
julianfang said:
man, I wish I could've seen the car in person.

Wider wheels
no stickers
different taillights

but otherwise, it's gonna look sick at WF next year :thumbup:
if i recall, he did say the wider wheels are sitting in the garage, and he plans on putting some different tails lights in too.

it's gonna be hot indeed, are you gonna keep it green? or paint it a whole new color?
I do have my new wheels in my garage, i have the iforge seneka 19x9 in front with 3in lip, 19x10 in rear with 4in lip.
i have to make brackets for my front bumper and reshape the wheel wells a bit ... i have tried them on and no contact but damn close.

the stickers are temp... until i decide to paint the car. then there wont be any stickers, just logos airbrushed on.
== any sponsorships === :lol:

The car will be repainted completely different color. My preference right now is a burnt orange with a burgandy tint , the orange base is offered in the new style cars for example in the nissans, i saw it also in chevy... etc.

oh and the tails... im looking into getting golf/gti rear lights, of course custom job. but i would love to have it done.

1 - 20 of 64 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.