1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
3,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I am a pic whore

Those are from the car in the driveway across the street from mine

Thanks it is a great jetta :thumbdow:

How can you take pics at night without flash? do you expose the shots longer or what ? I would love to know more tips about it :bow:

·
Banned
3,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Digital said:
vuvision said:
Nice Jetta
:lol:

i think he drilled some blue LEDs into the back of his head lights for show

:bow:
No led's here sorry for your guys confusion :crazy: (apparently we all drive jettas?

hope that clears up your confusion. Is there anyone that knows how to take better digi pics @ night? I was just using AUTO mode on the camera. :???:

·
Registered
2,800 Posts
Thumber said:
Pic whore...Pic whore... :poke: j/k
That's what I was thinking too... :roll:

Cool pics though. :)

Play around with the flash output if you can. Most of the better digi cameras have control of the flash and you can either lower or raise the output by 1/3 of a stop. Try raising the output next go around and just play with the camera. Sometimes you get great stuff, sometimes not. But you always learn something.

·
Registered
6,241 Posts
Nick where can I get those sweet looking LEDs? I like them and don't know if I could go another day without them. :poke: :p :lol:

·
Banned
3,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
:suspicio: :suspicio: :roll:

go get in your w8 and drive your on here too much :poke: \\ LEDs try radioshack you wont find them here unless there on my new G35 coupe (I love that car it is awesome)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
About this Discussion
15 Replies
9 Participants
redb5sdca
Volkswagen Passat Forum
Passatworld is a forum dedicated to Volkswagen Passat enthusiasts to discuss mods, Quattro, Turbo Diesel, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing