Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got there fairly early on Saturday and only stayed a couple of hours.
But I did manage to buy a SAMCO 'TB 1360' induction hose in Black to replace my stock hose (from airbox to turbo)! :thumbup:

The folks at the Forge booth said Samco STILL hasn't gotten the other A4 hoses right yet, but they claim this one will fit my Passat correctly.

I plan to put it in soon.

So did anyone else pick up any goodies??? (besides all those HOT pics)

·
Registered
10,541 Posts
I bought an antenna :p and an aloe ointment for my sunburn (on the way home). Missed day 2 though.. . Was looking for a variant hatch sill but no one had one. Was looking for strut tower bar but couldn't find one either. Would have had to order it and I can do that from home so I let it go...

·
Registered
479 Posts
hoypinoy1234 said:
larrs said:
I think hoypinoy1234 got chipped. Possibly also MolotovCocktail.
Yup, $270 for my V6. Normal price is $300 plus shipping the ECU to their office in PA. :D :D :D :D :D
So what time did they finally have your ecu ready? I hope you weren't in the middle of installing it when that heavy rain hit!

·
Registered
9,741 Posts
I tried buying a turbo, but apparently Dahlback is too good for ball bearing turbos... :roll:

·
Registered
6,874 Posts
I bought an infamous California Burger from the food area. Also got some chicken fingers. To my chagrin, I found buying from those vendors to be not as economically sound as buying from an outside vendor.

:p

Oh & I tried looking for a used oilpan for atomicalex's rabbit... but to no avail. Sorry Kathy... i tried.

·
Registered
1,948 Posts
Picked up a new antenna on Saturday, since my fiancee stole my S2000 one for her Golf (sneakily switched them in the morning before I got up)

On Sunday we didn't win the Golf monster mats at the East Coast VW Raffle, but immediately purchased them from the winner for $20 :lol:

Other then that, didn't buy anything else, just hung out and had a good time.

·
Registered
547 Posts
hoypinoy1234 said:
Well, they were SUPPOSED to call me when it was done, instead of me going to them 4 hours later to find out it was done a long time ago. That's okay, the grin on my face during the ride home made up for it
What kind of chip did you end up getting?

Sorry I missed the whole thing! :cry:

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
I got a EVMOS cold air intake, althought they didn't give me all the parts :mad: . Now i am stuck in Canada waiting for a stupid aluminum plate to mount my ignition cables.

oh, and i also got a german liscence plate (sp?)

·
Registered
9,741 Posts
merk20VT said:
I got a EVMOS cold air intake, althought they didn't give me all the parts :mad: . Now i am stuck in Canada waiting for a stupid aluminum plate to mount my ignition cables.

oh, and i also got a german liscence plate (sp?)
DAMN! They forgot ANOTHER part???

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.