Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
688 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been seeing this guy around my neighbourhood. He has Cali plates so I think he's lost in the wrong Ontario.

I believe it's a Cadillac CTS? Matte Black paint looks sick and the batman symbol is a nice touch.

·
Registered
1,926 Posts
I park like that all the time, so dick head, disrespectful people don't door ding me. I'm the 2 spot master. I do tend to do that in the remote area of a parking lot though.
It's one thing to straddle the line in a lot, so you're 50-50 in two spots, far from where everyone else parks... but just over the line like this guy is a major asshat move and a guaranteed door ding, up here in Canada.

·
Registered
688 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah he doesn't get an A+ for parking, and normally I hate that pretentious crap but this parking lot was pretty empty and when I was there it didn't seem that bad. But I think the car looks good, it's definitely something different than the piece of crap JDM I see all the time around here. Only gripe I may have is the grill. It looks better in person but it's still not something I'd put on my car.
It's better than this crap on a Chrysler that was tailing me on the highway one day

·
I'm just itching to be Banned
13,871 Posts
On behalf of all people from CA I would like to apologize for that poorly parked (and modified) Cadillac CTS coupe.

·
Registered
717 Posts
sometimes i wish i had a couple old beaters that i could park inches away from said parker and each side and just leave it there all day...technically i'd be in my designated spot... its not my fault he sucks at parking properly!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts