Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Blech the grill is awful and so are the lines. Go outside, look at your Passat and admire what a near perfect design it is! Then come back to your computer and look at this piece of shit; it hurts. So sad. I'm sure it'll be a nice car too, but it just looks awful to me.

Don't care much though, this is Club B5 not club Passat. I got my :b5: while it was good. This new things is really unrelated. I think my next VW would probably be a Golf V or something anyway if I came to that.

-Wapptor :cry:

·
4th Gear (Wax on Wax off)
4,974 Posts
Front looks like the Chrysler 300M which I really don't like .. Chrysler has historically put huge gawdy front dressings on the cars/ trucks even back into the old Fargo/Dodge truck pie plate headlight dressing .. yukkers :thumbdow:

·
Registered
26 Posts
Am I the only one that likes both front and back? Now it'll be even easier to confuse it with a Phaeton!

·
Registered
521 Posts
seriously this thing is ugly, i thought i may begin to like it, if you read my earlier post. good god though, there's too much going on! the lines aren't half as clean as the b5/5.5. eck, i think i'm gonna be sick :puke:

·
Registered
884 Posts
Looks like they also have incorporated the rear emblem as trunk latch feature (they are using this on the Golf V that I rented a couple of weeks ago in Frankfurt) - that's about the only thing I like tho - looks like a Taurus from the rear and a 300 M from the front...

1 - 20 of 43 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.