Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
667 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There is a pic of what is thought to be the next gen Passat (in coupe form) in this months Road and Track. Just wanted to give a heads up. I wish I had a flatbed scanner or I would post the pic. :(

edit: took a picture with my camera,
editII: I know its just another Photo-chop, but I guess we are getting closer

·
Registered
2,095 Posts
man it looks audi ish. i know what my next car will be :poke:

·
Registered
1,926 Posts
its looks better in that pic, doesn't seem like there is as much chrome as we have seem b4. I like this version better, but still like our grills better

·
Registered
9,154 Posts
luvmyb5 said:
JROO-VW said:
interesting but too Acurish for my taste.
wtf is it with German manufacturers following the rice-look trend?! :mad: you are supposed to look at a car and know instantly it was made in Germany!
Since it mimicks Acura, perhaps VW dealers will start to come around as well :(

·
Registered
4,051 Posts
luvmyb5 said:
JROO-VW said:
interesting but too Acurish for my taste.
wtf is it with German manufacturers following the rice-look trend?! :mad: you are supposed to look at a car and know instantly it was made in Germany!
car companies are trying to go with the latest trends (ex. the "altezza" look on some models)

·
Registered
7,583 Posts
Maybe the marketing department will do a spin on those old Acura commercials (you know, the one where the voiceover is in German), except the voiceover will be in Nipponese. :roll:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
About this Discussion
11 Replies
11 Participants
D.Passat00
Volkswagen Passat Forum
Passatworld is a forum dedicated to Volkswagen Passat enthusiasts to discuss mods, Quattro, Turbo Diesel, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing