Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1,926 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yeah, everything you see is what was at the show. I got the tails, and my ecu in the mail on saturday the 3rd, installed them both, and went up on sunday with a chip, the car debadged and the tails :lol:

·
Registered
1,926 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i still cant understand why you are thankin me, thats your unbelievable work up there that everyone is complimentin.

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
looks great :thumbup:
extremely clean

·
Registered
1,926 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
varian-T said:
you were @ bahama brezze in king of prussia on saturday night werent you, i was the variant parked right next to you, i was admiring your car after i left
:thumbup:
yes i was. I got made fun of for many many hours because i was two cars away from you and then i switched spots. i put up a post that i spotted you, s2000 antena, tinted windows, neuspeed sticker, awesome turbo badge.

i was going to write a note about clubb5 and place it under your wiper blade, but my friends kept hitting me telling me it was time to eat dinner. :lol:

go here to my spotted thread http://www.clubb5.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=77603&highlight=spotted+king+prussia

·
Registered
36 Posts
that's too funny, because i got made fun of too, because i was telling my friends about the jonboy tails , the w8 engine, no badges huge18' mm's, yellow calipers, but of course nobody understands what the big deal is about a car......i went so far as to take a pic of your car, so that i could post it here, to see who you were, i'll post it as soon as i can.

·
Registered
36 Posts

here's the pic, i just got the neuspeed springs from the GB, so i put the stickers on the windows but i havent installed them yet, still don't know where to go for this, i noticed you're dropped maybe you know where to get this done up here in philly.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts