Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just got my first Passat A 99 with A 18t. This is my first turbo car but not my first VW.I love the site. So fare its been a great place to learn the good and bad things about my car.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
We currently own the Passat, a 65 bug and a 68 Fastback. We have had multiple Mk3 Jettas and GTI's, a few Mk2 Jettas and GTIs, 2 Sciroccos, an 03 Jetta GLI, a 68 bug, a Squareback, a Eurovan, 2 Corrados- G60 and an SLC, 2 Audi A4s, and probably a couple more that I have forgotten! We have owned close to 30 Vw's since I met my wife 6 1/2 years ago.
~Kent

·
Registered
3,305 Posts
Did you have problems with the 2003 Jetta GLI?
I looked at one of those after my 2001 Wolfsburg needed a new transmission, clutch, master and slave cylinders at 15,500 miles.
Went with a Pasat after that.

·
Registered
835 Posts
We currently own the Passat, a 65 bug and a 68 Fastback. We have had multiple Mk3 Jettas and GTI's, a few Mk2 Jettas and GTIs, 2 Sciroccos, an 03 Jetta GLI, a 68 bug, a Squareback, a Eurovan, 2 Corrados- G60 and an SLC, 2 Audi A4s, and probably a couple more that I have forgotten! We have owned close to 30 Vw's since I met my wife 6 1/2 years ago.
~Kent
What condition are those bugs in? You want to sell one? :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts