Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
a couple before and after pics of my freshly redone RS6s and a little shot of why ill be selling the passat next year
before

after

before

after

before

after

my little toy

and after(renault phase one turbines 165/50x15s)

which is getting a stripdown and ground up(again)so im selling

this

regretfully:( dam i love it but i need some mad mk1 action in my life again and ive been building the mk1 for ten years now so its about time to get the finger out i think

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
the wheels cost me 120 of the queens coins to get the scratches sorted, a flat spot on the rear of one of the rims sorted and then powdercoated piano black but ive had a few sets (5)done in the last three months so i think im getting a decent sized discount tbh

these wheels are only just for winter and then for when i sell it on next year ill have the porsche rims back on as soon as the worst of the winter is by as as they stand me 3+big ones there was no way i was risking ruining them with a little slide here or a salt bath there

the passat was supposed to just be for a daily driver but ive went down the same route as always it seems and tho i love it if i dont sell it next year ill end up getting a Ko4, full leather, cooler and chip to go along with the fresh paint shes getting in january and the mk1 will never see the road. I love the passat to bits and shes surprised me with her handling and performance but as a daily driver shes very missing the point :lol:

cheers for the comments

darren

·
Registered
4,261 Posts
i like everything in this thread. looking good man. :thumbup:

sweeeeeet a1! good wheel choice too.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
cheers all,dunno where the pics of my jetta went?but its been a while now(10 years so far)so im giving it one last attempt to get it on the road next year then hanging myself jk if i dont get it done

1 - 10 of 10 Posts