Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

new user needs wheels

732 views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  agvariant 
#1 ·
hi guys i just registered today

i have had a 98 v6 for 5 years and my brother crashed it while i was in dallas tx
so i got a new passat
this one is a 01 1.8t gls
it does a have the 15" factory wheels and i was looking for some 18" or 19 " wheel tire packages which would fit it

i am pretty shure you guys can help me

i do not have a lot of money to spend so try to give me some specials

i am counting on you guys

thanks

resko

#3 ·
HHPassatKY said:
hi guys i just registered today

i have had a 98 v6 for 5 years and my brother crashed it while i was in dallas tx
so i got a new passat
this one is a 01 1.8t gls
it does a have the 15" factory wheels and i was looking for some 18" or 19 " wheel tire packages which would fit it

i am pretty shure you guys can help me

i do not have a lot of money to spend so try to give me some specials

i am counting on you guys

thanks

resko
Check out www.supremepowerparts.com, they have a group buy going on Ace Lolas. Here is a photoshop (I got a set through them, just waiting for my car to get in!)

#4 ·
edge racing are running pretty good specials on mesh wheels ie flik artic and flik wasps. I believe that 18 inch wheels are going for under $900 wheels and tires. Shipping would prob run you 150 bucks. Check through the forum on edge racing. The consensus on edge racing seems to be positive overall with some grumblings here and there. Good luck!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.