Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With my love for a variant, my g/f hooked me up with a 4 motion wagon, already got my list of mods: suspension, wheels, SC, the usual works :lol: 8)

:bow: :wink:

And the other dubs last appearance in winter mode before it gets some spring/summer time lovin':

(the flash reflects off the bumpermarkers...making it look like they're not tinted. :weirdo: )

·
Registered
593 Posts
looks like the wagon needs some spring time cleaning!!!

But the 5.5 looks damn sexy man. That is truly a sweet ride.

·
Registered
11,541 Posts
Julian I didn't know they made a Variant as well. Looks like ours are from the same mannufacturer.

Look carefully and you'll see my other Passat! :wink:

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Julian what is your Wheel/Tire and Suspension setup. I am trying to decide whether to make the leap to 18's or just jump up to 17's. I love your ride :thumbup:. Keep the mods comin :D

·
Registered
7,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
@hydroman - the SC is treating me well. Gas mileage is back up after that first tank. Like I mentioned in a previous post, I'm around 275 miles/13 gallons with mixed city/highway driving. I've pulled a couple of misfires here and there, but I think that's mainly due to me not giving the car enough time to get warm.

@VWPassatGLX155 - the current setup is 17" stilauto 5s with 205/50-17 M2 wintersports. As you can see the 17s look really nice and they are a much better ride than my 18s, which are 18" BBS CH's with 235/40 rubber. I may go with some 19" deep dish, we'll see. 8)

@inukshuk: I have no idea. I'll ask my g/f and pass along the info :thumbup:

·
Banned
1,496 Posts
blakwag said:
Ahh the excitement of Spring...Looking good Jules.
Hope you don't mind me posting pics of my other variant...Just like the other one, but bone stock.

Nice winter wheels/tires package. :thumbup:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts