Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just moved to Tucson, but looking around, I have found very few members. I see a ton of VWs around.

Anyway, I am looking for a good place to get some window tinting done, and a good repair shop. Also an audio shop, since my HU is dead and I might as well get something nicer. Was also wondering if anyone in the area had a vagcom?

In moving here, the cars were transported, and the driver lost the keys. I did find that the dealer here wasn't the best, but I called them anyway. They want 56 for the key and 80 to program it. Funny thing is, mine is a 98 which doesn't need to be programed. Oh well, the transport company is paying for it, but still, if the dealer doesn't know what is going on, how can you trust them?

thanks,
Brett

·
Registered
17 Posts
Window Tint in Tucson

Welcome, although I'm fairly new to the VW scene myself, this board has been a wealth of info. I had my windows tinted at Trimco which is right across the street from Beaudry. They've done several of my vehicles through the years and I always been happy with the results and you definitely want tint here in Tucson. I'm still under warranty so I haven't ventured beyond the dealer service at this point. I've got the laptop computer but haven't pulled the trigger yet for the VAG_Com. Keep me posted on who you use.

Mike

·
Registered
711 Posts
hey whats up.. alfred how dare you say i go to that retarded school called ASU~!!!! BOOOOOOOOOOOO haah im at the real school in AZ at U o fA!! anyways welcome to tucson.. i have a vag com as well... beaudry isnt too bad as long as you talk to the right people. give me a pm or email and we'll chat if you have any q's.. i'll let you know where we meet and so forth...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[email protected] W.
Wetworks Project Vehicle

Wetworks Garage / Supreme Power Parts / Axis Wheels / Stitchcraft Interiors / FAT Brakes

·
Registered
3,184 Posts
There are quite a few tuscon folks over on the southwest forum of vortex...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts