Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just purchased a '04 passat wagon 1.8t. and I love it! I see alot of people talking about the "from the factory intake...sort of". Does this mean I don't need a cold air intake and a K&N drop in will suit my needs or has nobody made an intake thats better than the from the factory box?

·
Registered
3,124 Posts
get the chip, new dv valve and k&n w00t w00t, it'll be like driving a whole new car!

welcome to the club :thumbup: and watch out for the mod fever.......i've got it bad :oops:

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I think I've already got that fever baisee. I see everything that I can do and I'm just wide eyed :shock:

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I just dropped $2,600 on a new guitar. It might take a little to convince the wife that this is an important purchase.

·
Registered
3,748 Posts
D.Passat00 said:
there are some out there, but the performance increase isn't that great. anyway, here's one:

http://www.evoms.com/
I am a testamonial to evoms, that there intake WORKS!!! I love mine and would never take it out! I felt the difference right away, and all I had was an intake in the car!

When I got my exhaust and Chip upgrade, WOW, I was blown away and am still am with my car! I LOVE THE MODS ON MY CAR! WOW

Rich :wink:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.