Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
977 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a little intro. I just purchased a new passat 04 GLS 1.8T Wagon. I have been lurking around your boards for the last year or so and have been on the Vortex for a while. Thanks for all the help already. I just need to catch my B5 up to where my jetta was.

Already have wheels BBS RC's. Euro switch will be in this weekend. Suspension in two weeks Even though the B5 looks like an Audi all road with the big wheel gap I have now :D Tint today :D I might also have a 1000 miles today as well.
Some pics soon.
THis 1.8T takes some getting used to, nothing like my VR6. :sad:

·
needs more cowbell
5,946 Posts
welcome!! lemme see those RCs. :D

·
Registered
897 Posts
welcome i think once you get used to the 1.8t you will love it i sold my VR6GTI for my passat and i am much happyer and pritty boke :thumbup: but its all good

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
Welcome, one you chip the B5.5 it'll run like a dream :wink:
What % tints are you going for?

-merk20vt

·
Registered
5,875 Posts
Welcome to club :b5: and good luck with futur mods................Rah..... :b5: :thumbup: .

·
Registered
977 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks for the welcomes. The 4x4 thing will be solved shortly, shocks and springs are in the mail now I just need to find the time to put them on. I went light on the tint with just 35% all around. Pics soon I just have to take them off the camera and put em on the computer.

·
Registered
977 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Got some pics of the work in progress. Monster truck suspension should be gone in two weeks, I have the stuff just have to make the time to do it

So far just the BBS RC's, 35%Tint, DRL's disabled,Euro Switch, shocks and springs sitting at moms house.

·
Registered
176 Posts
What brand of the tint? Does it really have some green coloring to it or it's just came out like that on the pix? Looking for something like that for my black vagon.
Good going :thumbup:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts