Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
739 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello fellas! I got some new shoes (18" staggered), tint, badgeless grill, eyelids, and I painted my calipers red. I am also painting my engine covers red right now, what do you guys think?

·
Registered
3,748 Posts
Very sick looking! I love it!

The only thing, you should have got the clear corner lamps b4 your got the eyelids!!

But hey, I love your car!

Rich :wink:

·
Registered
665 Posts
Looks sweet , are those Privat wheels ?

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
Man those Zwanzigs look crazy I almost bought a set of 19inch for my 99. Its weird that everyone will call the passat something else. The first day I went to pick up my passat from the shipper the guy in the holding yard kept calling it a mercedes. when he asked which one is mine,( I figured he didn't know what it was so I said the white one. He replied what kind of mercedes is that. I said it is a Volkwagen. he replies stop pulling my leg Volkwagen does not make anything that nice. As I drove off with the car he shout to me make sure you wash your benz. At that point I'm like :crazy: but okay thank.

Its like the car has an identity crisis, some people don't know its a VW and the ones that do will swear to you that is the sickest jetta they have ever seen.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.