Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Banned
9,668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got new wheel spacers for the rear wheels. Now the offset is at 25mm and the wheels look great with the perfect spacing. I tried running a 20, but the tires rubbed ever so slightly on the inner plastic wheel wells. I am going to remove one rubber disc on the spring perches to drop it a little more, and then lower the front about another .5" as well. Pics will be up shortly.

Steve

·
Registered
5,662 Posts
Scuba2001 said:
Wheel offset is 40mm all around. Fronts have no spacers, and the rears are a 15mm. All together, 25mm rear offset.

Thanks everyone,
Steve
so you have a 40 offset wheel and added a 15mm spacer to rear? i am confused...i want my wheels to go to the edge also and i have a 38 offset so i would get a 12mm to get to where you are?

·
Registered
2,961 Posts
Will the spacers cause even greater negative camber on my rears? It seems your rears aren't bad at all, though it may be the pictures? did you get your rears shimmed? Looks great tho! I might ahve to do this!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.