Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I saw these on Tirerack and I couldn't resist. The caps had to come from Indiana, so they'll be here tomorrow, but I was amazed, I ordered them on Monday morning, and they were on my doorstep tuesday morning!

I'm selling my Mak Sonics in th Classifieds in case you're interested.

·
Thinks He is Slick
4,483 Posts
I was thinking to go with same SF front end. How it fits? DId u have to customize anything? Awsome ride!

·
Registered
4,538 Posts
Yep, RS6 rims on a Passat are perfect. I like the way the spokes reflect the light when driving in town. The offset is great too. My tires are pretty close to the fender.

·
Registered
4,100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for all of the nice comments! I think this car is amazing looking considering it's got 155,000 miles on it.

The front bumper is an SRS, and I got it from Strictly Foriegn (http://www.estrictlyforiegn.com). It fits very well, and I didn't have to do any modification to it, the painter said it's the best fitting aftermarket bumper he's ever seen. It scrapes a bit, because it's very low, I've had to really put alot of thought into where I drive and how I get into parking lots and stuff like that.

The wheels are 18" x 8", I had 18"x8.5" on the Maks, but I'm prettty happy with my choice. The tires are Kumho ASTs 225x40x18.

·
Registered
5,514 Posts
wow man nice rims and dam is that front bumper nice. I cant really tell in the pic how close to the ground the bumper really is.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts