Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So my step sister calls me, she has been having intermittent MILs and then today she got a flashing one and the car shuddered and all that. Of course the dealer says no biggie, they even said it's okay to drive.

Well these are the same buttheads who have just been clearing her MIL for the last 2 months and doing nothing else. Don't even get me started on that.

Anyway, besides bashing her dealer, I must say that have a great feature in at least the Grand Cherokees. She has a 2003. You can get the codes thrown by doing a little on off tango with the ignition (not cranking the engine). She got the code, sent here to an online reference and she was able to confirm she is still getting an O2 code that she has been getting the last few months.

Anyway, kudos to making it easy to retrieve DTCs and get edumucated before heading into the stealer.

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
Heh, my dad's bro had one of those old tanks back when he was in high school in the 70's. Used post truck :crazy: Anyways, he said he rear-ended a Checker Marathon with it, pushed the bumper into the rear seat of the Checker, broke the steering wheel with his chin, and only ended with a little bumper dent in the Scout 8)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts