Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
645 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Its VW Polo 08 1.4l 80hp Family Plus. It costs 17 500 dollars. I think this car is sufficient for city driving. And it is especially good for my wife who hates big cars :p. Here are pictures:

Thank you for watching ;)

·
Registered
4,261 Posts
Congratulations to you both...awesome car! I love the Polos, wish they sold these here in the US.

·
Registered
1,720 Posts
Very cool little car!
The little 1.4T diesel gets about 60-70 mpg and that's hard to beat.
Tell me again why would you buy a Prius when you could have one of these.
Even comes with the VW trademark "CEL" to make the transistion to a new car seem familiar. :lol:

·
Registered
645 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It's sooo kewt and wittle. :lol:

And... you can use it to play car soccer (football).
Hehe, it isnt bad idea :lol:

Thank you all for feedback :thumbup: Btw it isnt 1.4diesel, its classic petrol engine, but it has good MPG too. About 34 MPG in town and 42 is hwy mpg...

·
Registered
1,720 Posts
Btw it isnt 1.4diesel, its classic petrol engine, but it has good MPG too. About 34 MPG in town and 42 is hwy mpg...
I noticed that it just said 1.4 on the rear gate, if it was a diesel it would have said 1.4TDI. I was commenting on the diesel's fantastic mpg figures. Even the gasser gets great mileage. Good luck with the purchase, great little car!

·
Registered
2,055 Posts
Nice choice, congrats.

·
Carlos Spicyweiner
7,048 Posts
COOL! I would buy a diesel here if the price was right. They're also not that small, probably the size of a Mark III Golf right?

·
Registered
3,458 Posts
Sir :cool:
Ha, checked the Config yet.
21k for a small size car.
If i remember right, i paid nearly the same amount for my Vari eight years ago.... :poke:
(O.K., one year old and with 17k km on the speedo)

·
Registered
9,741 Posts
It's sooo kewt and wittle. :lol:

And... you can use it to play car soccer (football).
If you're referring to the Top Gear episode, they actually did that with a Fox, not a Polo.

·
Carlos Spicyweiner
7,048 Posts

·
Registered
27,567 Posts
Hehe, it isnt bad idea :lol:

Thank you all for feedback :thumbup: Btw it isnt 1.4diesel, its classic petrol engine, but it has good MPG too. About 34 MPG in town and 42 is hwy mpg...
That would make a great city car. Size is perfect as the Golf is a bit large now.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts