Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
omg ur ride is so damn sexy. Mad mad props. I want to get the back euro stripping for my ride and take off the wanna be chrome. Sweet, everything works so perfectly, u hvae me in a flury of mishmahsed words ur ride is so nice.

·
needs more cowbell
5,946 Posts
looks great!!

·
Registered
678 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Australian delivery, esentially we get Euro spec cars. So any parts would have to be soarced from either Europe or Australia

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
S_Klass said:
The silver w/black trim actually looks better than our silver w/chrome trim. Nice! :thumbup:
I totally agree...unfortunetly I have the chrome :sad:
That front spoiler looks damn nice on there :bow:

·
Registered
577 Posts
the reason i like your car so much is that you managed to do so much to it, while still keeping the car looking clean. :bow: :bow:

·
Registered
229 Posts
Hey, your steering wheel is on the wrong side!

Oops, I forgot -- just like the Poms, you need that because you drive on the wrong side of the road anyway. :wink:

Nice, car -- and that's the Dinky Di.
Make 'em Ockers and Oldies green with envy. Could be a Sheila magnet, too :wink:

·
Registered
678 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks guys.

The front air dam is by ABT Sportsline. The rims are TT copies made by Rondel 17x8 with German made Goodyear GSD3 rubber. Next mods to come is a fmic and a KO4. Boy am i hanging for these in my car. If it feels like being chipped again I'm going to be a happy Passateer.

Oh I should mention since a few of you like the black rub stops on the bumpers shoot me an email I can get you some pricing and can post them over to you.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
About this Discussion
32 Replies
30 Participants
Wal
Volkswagen Passat Forum
Passatworld is a forum dedicated to Volkswagen Passat enthusiasts to discuss mods, Quattro, Turbo Diesel, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing