Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went from black S4s to chrome RX's. What do you guys think? I personally love them!

Image uploading. Refresh page to view

Image uploading. Refresh page to view

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
You're car looks hot... but would be horny if you drop it LOL.
Looks amazing, i love the hockenhiem style rim design. That would be my first choice if i have the funds.

FK cup kit is an affordable way to drop that thing, and the ride is amazing :thumbup:

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for all the feedback guys! I thought the S4s were nice but I had a lot of people rag on me saying they looked bad... with tinted tails I thought I had a real unique look for awhile until it seemed the style got big...im a little worried about dropping the car. The BMW I have is so low it seems to make up for the passats 4X4 look, personally I dont find it as unattractive as most and considering this is a daily driver I personally like being able to get over speedbumps safely :lol: .... I know the Passat drop isnt as drastic... do you guys have any problems with your v6 eibach drops?

keep the opinions coming.. Does anyone think it looks ghetto or too 'bling bling'? I figured as long as they wern't monoblock 20" wheels id be fine

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
rollininstyle2004 said:
Lets see 3rd set of rims, its time for some suspension :thumbup:
They look awesome though :bow:
Actually this is my 4th set of rims if you count factory, but who's counting? :) I have a lot of other modified goodys to show at the Dave & Buster's get-together including the possibility of getting my car painted with Enzo ferrari paint in Roswell.. not sure if I want to take that plunge but a bright red passat may or may not look good. I was also considering a metallic blue. Im looking for something wild to match my two tone black tan custom install I did... btw your new leather looks hot!

·
Registered
119 Posts
even without the drop, i think it looks much better.

the opinion on black powdercoated S4 rims that i have is this.....if you're going to run that........it should blow the doors off of EVERYTHING else on the road German, and sit on some really low tight suspension while doing it.

·
Registered
2,723 Posts
nice!

Can't go wrong with BBS's -- they're classic!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts