Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
2,658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Took some new pics and got some front end protection for the highway!
Was not happy getting chips on the front end :mad:

Bra fit is not the greatest but still works with the altered front end. It will do it's job just fine :)

·
Registered
3,748 Posts
WOW that is a really classy car! Man oh man you have done a great job! You are like me, you have done a very tasteful job with your car! You mods are not over done! It just has added class to your acr!

I give this B5 two :thumbup: :thumbup: and two more :thumbup: :thumbup:

Well done

Rich :wink:

·
Registered
400 Posts
if i were you well first i have a bra for my b5 too but i let it sit out in the sun for a hour or two let it heat up then i put it on . it came out really good less stretch marks on it and went on a hell of alot easier now its off because i had it on so long it is just really worn out now* :eek:h:

·
Registered
432 Posts
LOVE the car, not crazy about the bra - it detracts from the nice lines/curves created by the grill and front bumper. What about that 3M stuff? Or maybe an occasional touch up? One of the nicest i've seen otherwise.

steve

·
4th Gear (Wax on Wax off)
4,974 Posts
Warped .. it looks good .. just make sure you tape over the rub spots under the bra so it doesn't mar the paint .. I do it every road trip .. takes about 3 minutes.

Here is pix of the rub spots

·
Registered
2,658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Ok, I will answer some questions.
The bra is for the highway driving. There is no such thing as touch up paint it would have to be sprayed to make it look right again. The bra will be used but not local. If you saw the chips in my wifes car well it makes me:cry:
Anyway rims are 18" HP DESIGN EVO'S/ Tires - YOKO ES 100
SUSPENSION--- Neuspeed Sports & Neuspeed Bilsteins

1 - 20 of 44 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.