Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everybody, just picked up this 2004 Passat GLS.

Going to be my commuter and dad wagon project. Miles will stay low, I live in a small town and work a couple miles away so that is going to be nice.

150k miles
5spd 1.8t
Black leather interior
Sunroof etc
Cresto Green

It is in amazing condition and am excited to see where it goes.

20210222_231205.jpg 20210222_231123.jpg 20210222_231150.jpg 20210222_231134.jpg

·
Moderator/Administrator
24,959 Posts
Nice find! Just make sure you take out and stretch it's legs at least once a week. A good 1/2 hour or so drive and get the revs up.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nice find! Just make sure you take out and stretch it's legs at least once a week. A good 1/2 hour or so drive and get the revs up.
Good call, didn't think about the fact it would be sitting more than driving in these next few months.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Damn that interior is nice. I love the look of the black leather. Congratulations!
It seems like this is a pretty hard to find combination. At least from what I was searching, it didn't come with the wood grain.

·
Registered
590 Posts
It seems like this is a pretty hard to find combination. At least from what I was searching, it didn't come with the wood grain.
You can always order that! Then pop it in!

·
Moderator/Administrator
24,959 Posts
They did offer the GLS with wood grain that year, but it was a very short run option. I have yet to see any 1.8t in the US with it from the factory.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Rob.Achmann

·
Registered
41 Posts
Hey everybody, just picked up this 2004 Passat GLS.

Going to be my commuter and dad wagon project. Miles will stay low, I live in a small town and work a couple miles away so that is going to be nice.

150k miles
5spd 1.8t
Black leather interior
Sunroof etc
Cresto Green

It is in amazing condition and am excited to see where it goes.

View attachment 102422 View attachment 102423 View attachment 102424 View attachment 102425
Looks great and like my 03’ GLX. I have 90k on it. This forum is the best place for feedback and support on your ride. Welcome to the club.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts